buying cigarettes from california

Cigarettes shopping in USA

buying cigarettes from california

Postby liquidsunn » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:53 pm

hi, i was just wondering if anyone knows that if it is legal to order cigarettes from california, i have ordered before and the cigarettes arrived fine, but now i'm living in the college dorms, and i was just wondering if it is illegal to have cigarettes sent to you and what will happen if they catch you?
will get sued by the state government or have to pay certain tax or something?
thank you very much for the help.
liquidsunn

Postby ScvJerk » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm

It should be fine to have your cigarettes mailed to your dorm's mail service. It might be a better idea to have them mailed to a friend's house or relative incase you run into any problems concerning age if your under 21.

Here's some news about smoking taxes in CA.

Wednesday, Apr 1st 2009. The sales tax in California goes up to 9.25%. I recently bought a carton of Camel Filters before this day and the price was $53.50. That is outrageous. Now I don't know the cost of a carton AFTER Apr 1st 2009, but I honestly don't want to know. That is why I made an order on this site for two cartons of Lucky Strike Filters.

I think anyone on this site buying out of California should take some time to read the Taxation and Be Safe from Back Taxes threads before making a purchase, just to inform yourself. Other than that, we should all feel safe for now as I don't think any laws will be passed that will require this or any other non-us based website correspond with "the jenkins act" or us tax laws.
ScvJerk

Postby Customer Support » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 am

Hi,

Thank you for your post. We assure you that there will be no taxes if you purchase in our shop. Our company is located outside of the USA and the US laws and tax regulations are not spread onto our company. We are not bound to reveal any info about our clients and their purchases to the US authorities. That is why you may feel completely rested about hidden back taxes as there won't be any.
Customer Support
Site Moderator

Happy to become a member!!!!

Postby bdeditch » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:44 pm

I am new here as well and am going to make the leap and try these people. After reading the forums I am convinced that everything here is on the up & up. Awaiting my first order that I made today.
bdeditch

Postby Customer Support » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:51 am

Hi,

Thank you for your order #402641, it went through successfully and is in process now. We are glad that you became one of our customers, hopefully it will not be a one time deal. Our delivery time is 10-30 days because the products you ordered are shipped from Eastern Europe. Please wait for your order and keep us informed regarding the delivery.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
Thank you
Customer Support
Site Moderator

Postby bdeditch » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Customer Support wrote:Hi,

Thank you for your order #402641, it went through successfully and is in process now. We are glad that you became one of our customers, hopefully it will not be a one time deal. Our delivery time is 10-30 days because the products you ordered are shipped from Eastern Europe. Please wait for your order and keep us informed regarding the delivery.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
Thank you

I am sure this will not be my only order, I always enjoyed Europeon Cigs in the past.
bdeditch

Postby Customer Support » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Hello Customer,

We have already shipped your order. Please wait for the parcel the allotted time-frame and keep us informed regarding the delivery.

Thank you
Customer Support
Site Moderator

Return to U.S.A.